Monday 6 February 2012

another saD Day..

Today  > > 4  years  ago..
The  doctor  set  up  surgery  for  dad..
He  was  diagnose  having  gallstones  inside  his  liver..

So  today  is  the  day..
The  sad  chapter  begin  in  my  life..
My  mom  all  the  way  crying..
I  think  its  ripped  her  heart  out..
And  i  was  just  asking  her  to  stop  it..
I  say  better  u  recite  doa  for  him..
And  many  more  tears  rolling  down  her  cheeks  n  mine  also..

 When  the  doctor  said  its  was  just  a  minor  surgery..
i  think  the  words  is  best  for  the  doctor..
Not  for  us..  
10  days  after  the  surgery  my  dad  passed  away..
the  only  man  in  my  life..
leaving  us  behind..

i  am  so  empty  n  so  lost..
i  really  can't  write  anymore.. 
i'm  not  strong  enough..
may  he  rest  in  peace..

No comments:

Post a Comment