Tuesday 7 February 2012

No matter what, faith has brought us together..



I  hav  no  idea  what  to  say  about  him..
I  can't  say  that  i  know  him  well.. i  know  him  very  little.. 
He  wasn't  the  same  person  he  is  today.. 
I  learn  to  accept  small  things  n  ignore  on  big  things..  
I  don't  expect  any  changes.. 
But  i  am  glad  n  thankful  for  each  changes  he  hav  made..
But  i  can't  say  much  because  perhaps  tomorrow  he'll  change  again  n  i  don't  even  know  that.. Each  morning  when  i  wake  up  i  know  there  are  new  things  about  him  n  me..
And  even  about  our  relationship  that  i'm  going  to  learn..
So  don't  ever  think  that  marriage  is  just  a  matter  of  having  to  have  a  life  partner..
It  requires  extra  effort..
Is  true  that  when  people  get  married, they'll  show  their  true  colour..
I'm  lucky  that  the  true  colour  he  shows  [so  far]  is  his  best  colour  ever..
I  hope  [if]  he  change, only  for  the  very  best..

No comments:

Post a Comment