Thursday 24 November 2011

~ 24th November 1983 ~

Named  Norsabirah  by  my  mother..

means  patience..
It  was  her  28th  year  in  tis  world..
and  as  usual  this  Sultanah  will  be  on  leave  on  her  b'day..

Just  a  few  reminder  for  my  kids  ~  what  type  ur  aunt  are!!

>>   She  is  a  very  good  crying  baby  among  my  siblings..
>>   She  don't  know  how  to  cook  but  she  can  baked  well..
>>   She  is  the  1st  person  who  step  to  university  in  our  family..


                 With every birthday you seem to grow more beautiful..
Smart, brilliant, charismatic, all these qualities ALLAH has given  to  u..
So  use  it  wisely.. 
On your 28th Birthday, close  your  eyes, look  back  n  think  about  what  a long  way  you  have  come  through..
We  are  all  so  proud  of  the  person  you  have  turned  out  to  be..
 I  love  you  my  dearest  sis..
Have a rocking birthday..

No comments:

Post a Comment