Saturday 12 November 2011

N0.. N0...

yesterday  we  went  to  playground  n  i  met  a  lady  asking  me  about  my  kids..
she  say  my  kids  look  active  n  smart..
i  answer  her  with  my  same  answer..
[ so  many  people  say  this ]
she  is  not  satisfied  with  my  answer  kot..
huhuu..  n  she  ask  me  a  ton  of  questions..
alamak  dik  apa  yg  kalut  sangat  biase  je..
bila  da  ponat  sangat  n  i  membangkang  je..
she  say  maybe  her  kids  semua  lahir  end  of  the  year  tu  yg  lambat  sangat
all  the  progress..
NO..  NO..
i  ada  2  sis  yg  lahir  end  of  the  year  n  2  of  them  well  educated  n  masuk  "U"
hehe....... macam  tertelan  bola  da  her  face..
For  me  all  the  kids  are  same, ability  yg  ALLAH  nak  bagi  tu  je..
think  smartly  n  happy  always  beb..  sure  ur  kids  pun  grow  happily..
peeps..

No comments:

Post a Comment